1. World's best Technology and Infrastructure
Technology has a very important role to play in eye surgery and is constantly being upgraded. The world has become one global village and we now have access to the world’s best technologies in India. We at SAM Eye Hospital have acquired the latest equipment from all over the world for giving the best to our patients.
Our directors having worked in the corporate sector realised that Its a myth that large corporates have better equipment in eyecare. Any hospital chain with multiple branches or a multi speciality hospital cannot afford to have the top of line equipment for eyecare simply because of the high cost of equipments. So they compromise with lower end models of equipment as they have to buy for each branch.
So larger Single eye hospitals are much better equipped in eyecare since they have to buy only one of each.So they can buy top of the line equipment. This is one of the reason for standalone eye hospitals are doing much better work and are more popular.
As of April 2020 the following top end equipment at SAM Eye is owned by less than 5 percent hospitals in India.
1. Computer Assisted Artificial Intelligence Based VERION System by Alcon USA for Image Guided Cataract Surgery
2. Alcon Centurion with Active Fluidics - The World’s Best Machine for Laser Cataract Surgery
3. Lumera I , high end surgical microscope from Carl Zeiss, Germany.
4. IOL Master 700 - The World’s Best Machine for calculating exact Lens power for Cataract Surgery
5. Alcon Constellation Vitrectomy Platform for 27G Sutureless Retina Surgery
6. RETCAM by Clarity Systems,USA - The Only machine in UP for taking images of the Infants retina.
7. Vision Therapy System VTS 4 - Only one in UP for Eye Muscle Exercise and Lazy eye
8. Carl Zeiss Cirrus 4000 - High End OCT for detecting Diabetic Eye Disease
9. Carl Zeiss Angiography with ICG - For Retinal Disease
- Located in the Central Business Hub of Lucknow - Hazratganj
- Ample Parking Space
- Approx 10,000 sqft dedicated to eyecare over 3 floors
- Only Eye Hospital in UP with a Separate floor for Children with Play Area
- In House Optical Outlet
- Hygienic Daycare Wards